LOG PACKAGE PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS:
North American Log Crafters provides the premium quality handcrafted log work for your home. From summer cabins to hunting lodges, ski chalets and mountain retreats, a luxury log package from North American Log Crafters means you’re building a lasting home with timeless style, raw strength and natural beauty. Dreaming of a log home? Let’s get started!
Log Package Price Includes:
- Log shell hand-crafted from individually selected hand-peeled, full length logs
- Premium quality Douglas Fir, 15″ mid-span diameter (Log package in Western Red Cedar will be approximately 15% more)
- Handcrafted full-scribe log construction insulated with expandable foam gasketing
- Log roof support system & log floor beams for loft (10% larger than wall logs)
- Openings cut and prepared for windows and doors
- Logs prepared for installation of any interior framed walls
- Bottom log rounds drilled for electrical wiring, log ends trimmed as you desire
- Ongoing consultation and photo or video updates of the log construction process
Priced Specifically for each project we provide:
- Shipping: We use a reliable trucking company and ship your home directly to your building site. You pay only the price quoted by the transport carrier which will vary depending on your location.
- Professional Reassembly: Our log-builders will travel to your building site and reassemble your log home sharing their years of expertise with your team. This is an exciting part of the process and takes only a few days.
- Professional Design Service: A draftsman experienced in log home design is available to help create your unique log dream home or customize a plan for you and your family.
- Professional Log Finish Application: You can choose to have your log work stained and finished before delivery with multiple coats of a high quality protective product. You’ll have many choices in the latest tints and samples provided by our finish professional.
- Additional handcrafted log accents: Gifted artisans can construct any log elements that are not included in your log package such as interior and exterior staircases, railings, carvings or other decorative log features.
Not Included in the Log Package:
- General contractor to oversee completion of home after log shell reassembly
- Building permits as required
- Excavation and foundation
- Selection and hiring of trades: i.e. roofing crew, electricians, masons, plumbers, carpenters etc.
- Selection, purchase and installation of roofing, windows, doors, flooring, cabinetry, appliances etc.
- Construction of any framed walls
SEE BUILDING PROCESS Contact Us